Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'm going to be logging a lot of hours this week with art-o-matic.
Tonight and saturday I have my remaining 5 hour volunteer shifts, Friday night is meet-the-artists, so I might go to that and sunday is the Market.

Whew.

Must remember to wear comfortable shoes. The new cute slip-on airwalks from payless weren't doing it sunday.
but look how cute they are:


go here if that photo doesn't load which i think it might not.
i'm embarrassingly bad at this whole computer thing
http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensAthletics&BLC=WomensAthleticsTrendy&Width=Regular&ItemCode=55667&LotNumber=053846&Type=Adult&Popularity=309&DescriptiveColor=Black

also file under "bad with technology": I got the name wrong of the girl the guy at artomatic mistook me for.

she is http://www.mypapercrane.com
ok, that should work now.


last night i cut out and stitched the bodies of 5 Astro-NOT's. It took about an hour and a half, so maybe that's ok. I still have to stuff, sew closed, and then embellish them.

It probably takes me about 45 minutes to make each one at this point. I'd like to see if I could get it down to more like half an hour. Probably with practice sewing will be easier.

2 comments:

stinkybomb said...

i need to start shopping at payless!!!
The new link worked great. I can see the resemblence.

Anonymous said...

I've cut the time it takes to make Y-Fronts down by about half an hour. The more you do, the faster it goes.
I can't wait for an Astro-NOT. He's going to keep me company in my cube.