Saturday, May 26, 2007

bye bye artomatic!





here are some photos from my installation.
I'm going back tomorrow to finish taking it down. i am really going to miss it.
I would definitely say that this has been my most favorite artomatic yet. i got an email from an online webzine about showing my stuff on their site. it looks like a cool site too, so i'm excited. i hope it really happens.

man, i have to get to work. i have a lot to do before monday...i don't know when i'm going to get everything done.

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Ooh - what a great installation!! Taking those things down is so sad, isn't it? At least it looks like you got some fantastic photos to remember it by. :)

stinkybomb said...

It looks to nice to take down. I hope it was a success for you. how cool would it be to get in the zine!!!
I'm wishing you luck!