Thursday, March 20, 2008

Your two cents!

Ok, so since December or so, I've really been contemplating a name change. I hastily chose Magpie DC because I like shiney things, but also because I was hurrying and couldn't really think of anything good. And I think my name sounds clunky.


A few months ago the words TIGER FLIGHT got stuck in my head along with a very clear idea for a logo.

I like TIGER FLIGHT for a number of reasons mostly because it's not tied geographically to a city that I'll admit, I'm giving hard thought to leaving.
It's likely not going to happen any time soon, but at this point, I'm pretty sure it's inevitable.

So, you'll see a poll to the right.
I can either make a clean switch entirely, make a new etsy shop where more people won't buy my stuff, keep the etsy shop name but change the banner and all my stuff to 'tiger flight'...you get the idea.

2 comments:

Heather Buchanan said...

Tiger Flight is an amazing name!!!! It would obviously be hard to start over with a new name, but that's such a good name, I think you've got to go for it.

Maybe move over slowly. Like, just put your adorable paintings and prints there for a while, then slowly start listing more and more there.

Rascallion said...

I like the Tiger Flight name too. One suggestion I would make is that if you do change the blog get the domain name and self host your blog. Seems to be the way to go.