Friday, January 11, 2008

It is a small world afterall

I was googling a DC artist yesterday, since I decided to make it my business that people know more about the art that is hanging in their offices, and stumbled upon their flikr page. I added her as a contact since I think her work is totally ace.
She sent me an email last night saying that for Christmas, a good friend of hers bought and sent to her (she has apparently moved to Atlanta, Georgia) one of my Astro-NOT's! And she'd been meaning to look up my web site and when she saw my little Flickr contact photo thing, she knew exactly who he was!
I was so delighted and honored that she has a piece of my art by her computer. It was a nice little mutual-admiration-society moment.
I love it when the world becomes a little bit smaller.

No comments: