Monday, December 29, 2008

Favorite neighbors

This past year at craft shows I lucked out sitting near great people.
At Bust I was next to the ultra lovely Maggie and David from Loyalty and Blood They print cool shirts and great tote bags and make jewelry. They do it all!

On the other side of my were the cuties from Schmutzerland I picked up this delightful Octopus ring that I always get 1000 questions about whenever I wear it.
Crafty Bastards in Silver Spring is where I met Kasey and Kelley of Biggs and Featherbelle (you need their citrus and peppermint soap. Trust me.)
At Art Star I wasn't next to them, per se but when the monsoon hit saturday afternoon, the ladies from Clairemcdermott offered my brother and I a piece of plastic to put up so our tent had a wall and it worked surprisingly well. They were so kind to offer us that last tarp.
There were a few others through the year but I've unfortunately forgotten their names. I'm looking forward to making new friends and neighbors in 2009!

No comments: