Sunday, June 29, 2008

Whew!

I am wiped out from Crafty Bastards! I had such a great location, sandwiched between Whole foods and Biggs & Featherbelle's Kelly and Kasey who are so incredibly incredibly nice.
All day long I smelled popcorn and their soap.
I bought three bars of their soap and a body scrub which was so great since the weather yesterday was icky. 90's and humid. All I wanted to do was shower, and their Polar Bar soap is fantastic.
It gave me the energy to run right back out the door to have dinner with my brother and then see Mission of Burma at the Black cat.

The crowd was unbelievable and kind and snapped up 16 of the 17 owls I had left. By about three, all I had left were the Acorns, Yetis, one owl, one astro-NOT, 4 ghosts 2 fun gus and one Handsome Devil.

There were still a few dumb questions like when someone asked me if a whale was a camel...I don't get how you could confuse the two. And another person asked if I had tea cups...

I think I'm going to take a week off from sewing and put my house back together. Two big shows in one month has wrecked it.

Seriously, greatest show ever.

No comments: