Sunday, June 22, 2008

Time waster

I saw this on The Adventures of Art & Carly and thought it was cool, so here's mine

My Flickr game responses




1. beth ditto, 2. Sauteed Pumpkin with Garlic Yogurt Sauce, 3. Indian Statue on Council Rock, 4. Pink Tulip Field, 5. justin3, 6. Gin Lemon. On The Rocks., 7. Paris City Hall by a Cloudy Night HDR*, 8. Tiramisu (Cafe Angelique), 9. jockey racing, 10. rays of spotlight, 11. Slob x riot68 collab..., 12. Sumatran Tiger
Flickr game:

the rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker).

the questions:
1. What is your first name? I used this photo of Beth Ditto from the Gossip. Some people who know me probably did a doublt take at this, but she is both prettier and more confident than I.
2. What is your favorite food? I chose this picture of sauteed pumpkin because it actually looks exactly like how they prepare it at the Afghan Grill on Calvert which is my favorite restaurant in the city. And it's heaven on a plate.

3. What high school did you go to? My school was called 'council rock' after the rock where the indians held council on the grounds where my school was built.

4. What is your favorite color? I like pink and orange. And tulips, so it was a win-win-win
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Is there anything finer than Justin Theroux? With a puppy with matching eyes? So hot.
6. Favorite drink? Gin. And tonic. With lime. Thank you!
7. Dream vacation? Cliche, but I really love Paris.

8. Favorite dessert? Tiramisu. So good.
9. What you want to be when you grow up? When I was little, i lived across the street from a farm and took riding lessons and loved National Velvet. I wanted to be a jockey so badly.
10. What do you love most in life? I love going to rock shows.
11. One Word to describe you. I think i chose messy. Or slob. I actually forget now...
12. Your flickr name. Tigers scare me? this is why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More confident, yes. But I wouldn't say prettier. She doesn't have your cute button nose!