Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby Steps

This weekend I painted kids faces for almost three hours. Whooo. It was tiring.
Afterwards I stepped out into the mall and checked out payless shoes (they had supercute sandals in the window, ok?) and found these which are surprisingly comfortable.
I'm calling them my starter heels.
Which for a girl that doesn't really wear heels is probably ok.

As for this week, here's what you should do:
Monday- Perfect Souvenier are playing tonight at DC9
Tuesday and Wednesday- Wilco are at the 9:30 club.
Thursday- Aerialist and Statehood are at the Black Cat. I'm so happy that Larry/Aerialist are playing shows.

I don't know if I'll be able to hit all those shows. I already have tickets to Wilco.

You should check out the glass school show if you haven't. If anyone went friday for the opening because of me, um...i'm sorry? The opening was apparently Thursday. I should learn to read.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

I was going to post a silly comment asking if you'd used house paint on the children's faces, but then I got distracted by the shoes. Payless? Really? Those are very cute. (I have the attention span of cheese, what can I say?)