Monday, February 02, 2009

The Kiely has landed!

This past week (Thursday) I was running an errand an popped into a Target in Northern Virginia "just to see" if the Orla Kiely schwag had hit the shelves yet.
Lo! It had!
I picked up a flat tray box, a medium media box and a large box as well as an over the door shoe holder (that I've already put to use sorting my supplies in my work room) and 2 (yes, I bought 2) laundry bags.
I hung one on the back of my door in my bathroom to act as a hamper and I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier instead of tossing my clothes on the floor in what is already a tiny bathroom.

2 comments:

Talulahula said...

The over the door shoe holder for supplies is brilliant! Guess who's going to Target tonight to swipe your idea? Yep, me!

rebecca said...

The little Target at potomac yards seemed to have been decimated by the time I went last night. (or they were hiding things from me - I think they do that sometimes, but maybe I'm just paranoid...) I'm glad you found what you were looking for - sorry I failed you as your advance team.